Tuesday 13 October 2015

Tuesday Stock Market trading tips,Nse India Top Gainers,nifty trend 13/10/2015

Sensex and nifty both stock market indexes are traded at down side with negative prices.Sensex morning time opens with 26874.29 points and its last previous closed price is 26904.11 points.

Recently sensex goes down side with -71.25 points and stands with 26832.86 points.while nifty also traded at down side with negative prices and opens with 8121.95 points and its last previous closed price is 8143.60 points.

Recently Nifty stand with 8122.00 points and going down side with-21.60 points. Axis Bank goes upside with +0.09% change,Bajaj Auto has +2.09% change,Bharti Airtel goes down side -1.53%,BHEL goes down side with +0.85%.

NSE India TOP Gainers & Losers

Gainers: 
BPCL,BAJAJAUTO,LUPIN,ULTRACEMCO,WIPRO,YESBANK,COALINDIA,ITC,ADANIPORTS,BHEL

LOSERS: HINDALCO,ONGC,VEDL,HCLTECH,INFY,IDEA,TATASTEEL,BHARTIAIRTEL,TATAMOTORS,CARIN

3 comments:

  1. Sensex was down 109 points at 26,794. The BSE Midcap index was down 0.22 per cent while BSE Small index was up 0.24 per cent. Nifty was down 30.55 points at 8,113. The share price of ITC and Bajaj Auto were up 1.26 per cent and 1.19 per cent at Rs 345.20 and Rs 2,454.30, respectively.

    Indian Live Share Market

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many advisory provide free trial to satisfy traders But Epic Research provide extremely required market news for customer support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete