Thursday 15 October 2015

15 october 2015 Sensex Updates,Nifty future trend,Inian share market tips for today

Sensex and Nifty is trading with a gain of 0.5%.Nifty has managed to go beyond 8850 for the first time today,the Sensex above 29400 level has managed to touch.

The midcap and smallcap stocks are now selling to dominate.BSE Midcap and Smallcap Index declined 0.5%.The IT,consumer pressure seems Durebls and power stocks. However,auto and capital goods stocks are looking at upside with great increment.

The BSE 30-share index Sensex 190 points,or 0.6%,is trading at the level of 29 196.The NSE 50-share Nifty index with 46 points,or 0.5% growth is trading at 8808 levels.

Market turnover Bharti Airtel,M & M, HDFC Bank,L & T and Tata Motors from 3.7 to 1.9% as heavyweight stocks have gained.However, PNB, GAIL, Bank of Baroda, BHEL, Lupin, Infosys, TCS and heavyweight stocks such as Coal India has underpressure from 2.25 to 0.5%.

2 comments:

  1. Nifty trading tips given in this blog are beneficial for traders. Informative trading ideas also shared by Epic Research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete