Wednesday 14 October 2015

14th october 2015 stock market trading tips and updates,Bse & Nse India

Indian Stock Market:

Sensex and Nifty both indexes are traded at down side with lower prices.sensex opens with 26760.32 points and its last previous closed price is 26846.53 points while nifty also traded at same direction and goes down side with -0.85 points and stands with 8130.85 points.

Morning time nifty opens with 8102.40 points and its last previous closed price is 8131.70 points.

Govt spending make capital goods boost 

Increased government spending increased from 10.6% growth in the capital goods sector is 21.6%. These figures are very excited about the market analyst and economist. He believes that the future is likely to see them, and the best growth.

The stock market has also positive figures, in the last five days of the Sensex and Nifty have negative returns, but the BSE Capital Goods Sector October 7 to October 13 positive returns of 0.50%. The experts also believe that the best returns in the capital goods sector majors could.

3 comments:

  1. Buy SILVER Nov above 37500 TGT 37650 & 37820 SL 37333.

    commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic Research gives daily current market news which is useful for traders, they can make a big profit from the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete